YAHWEH’S NOMINATION FOR PUBLIC OFFICE
by Bertrand L. Comparet
Taken From Your Heritage
Prepared into a PDF file by:
Clifton A. Emahiser’s Teaching Ministries
Plus Critical Notes
We must distinguish between Yahweh’s laws, which stand confirmed by Yahshua the Christ, and mere ritual, which are in the ordinances only. These have been superseded by the coming of Yahshua. In Matthew 5:17 Yahshua said, “Think not that I am come to destroy the law and the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.” In Romans 3:31 Paul tells us, “Do we then make void the law through faith? Yahweh forbid: yea, we establish the law.” Yahweh’s laws remain in effect, not for the salvation of the individual, but for the good government of the nation.
If Yahweh’s perfect regulations, found in the law are obeyed, for the government of our national life as well as the lives of individuals, we will gain all the blessings which were promised us by Yahweh, as the reward of obedience to Him. When we defy Yahweh by violating His laws, the curses He warned us of will naturally follow. No spiritual salvation will enable us to avoid these curses. These are natural laws, just as much so as the law of gravity, and just as self enforcing.
For example, although you are a devout Christian, if you violate Yahweh’s dietary laws you will pay the penalty by having poor health. One of these laws forbids you to eat the meat of any animal which has died of disease. If you go out in the field to the carcass of a cow which has died of hoof and mouth disease, cut off some meat and eat it, you may keep your salvation but you certainly will lose your health!
We violate Yahweh’s agricultural laws, and pay the prophesied penalty in droughts and dust bowls, in exhausted soil and inferior food, lacking in nourishment. Israel of old went into captivity because they had lost the knowledge of Yahweh’s laws. In Isaiah 5:24 we read, “Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumes the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of Yahweh and despised the word of the Holy One in Israel.” Hosea 4:6 states, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me; seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”
As a Christian nation, we are pursuing the same disastrous course. Our people do not know Yahweh’s laws, and do not insist upon obedience to these laws in our national life. The loss of righteousness caused thereby, is reflected in juvenile delinquency and a high crime rate. We have a lower standard of commercial honesty, corruption and inefficiency in public office. Our constitution and independence are being destroyed by pandering to minority groups, who are antagonistic to all of our ideals. Not obeying Yahweh’s laws has led to a foreign policy which has led us to the brink of destruction, from which only Yahweh’s strong hand can rescue us now.
In Romans 7:14 Paul says, the law is spiritual. This is very true, for in the law the material and the spiritual merge into one. The material things governed by His law create justice, judgment, and equity, a righteousness which is nothing less than spiritual.
There is nothing in the New Testament that changes or abolishes these laws. In Hebrews 8:10 Paul says, “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Yahweh: I will put My laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to Me a people.” This is also a direct quote from Jeremiah 31:33 showing that Yahweh has not changed His mind.
It is still our national duty to enforce Yahweh’s laws, so that His justice and equity may prevail in the land. Genesis 18:17-19 records, “And Yahweh said, shall I hide from Abraham the thing which I do; seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of Yahweh, to do justice and judgment.” Proverbs 21:3 says, “To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to Yahweh than sacrifice.”
Every four years, we select candidates which will govern us for four years. Time was when the wrong choice only meant that instead of our party’s politicians embezzling the public’s money for four years, this would be done by the other party. Now the wrong choice of politicians, may lead to disaster such as we have never known in our history.
Isaiah 9:16 warns us, “For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.” Let’s see what standards Yahweh sets, and by these standards judge the candidates. In Exodus 18:21 we are told, “Thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness.” Let’s look at this in detail.
(1) One of Yahweh’s own. He must come from among the people, not a foreigner. Deuteronomy 17:15 again warns, “Thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.” The Hebrew word nokri, translated stranger, actually means one of another race. For those of another race to come to power is expressly stated to be a curse, come upon us for violation of Yahweh’s commands.
Deuteronomy 28:15 warns, “But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of Yahweh thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and His statutes which I command thee this day, that all these curses shall come upon thee and overtake thee: The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high, and thou shalt come down very low. He shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.”
A man of our own people, who sells out to a minority group to rule us as their agent, in return for their support, is worse than an alien in office. The aliens are at least loyal to their own group, while some of our politicians betray us. This indeed, is a curse upon us for violation of Yahweh’s laws.
(2) Able men. This means not only being able to scheme to advance his own political fortunes, but showing ability to govern the people according to Yahweh’s laws. If we enforced this one, many a man in high office would have to retire!
(3) Men such as fear Yahweh. This fear, meaning reverential trust. This means only Christians, as the Bible very plainly tells us. I John 2:22-23 bids us, “Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father; but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.” II John 9-11 says, “Whosoever transgresseth and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not Yahweh. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”
(4) Men of truth. No evasive double talk, but frankly and openly taking a position and sticking to it. However, even this must be on the right side. One who openly favors satanic policies cannot be acceptable to Yahweh. If we apply this standard, we will limit the field drastically. You can count on the fingers of your two hands all the men, in both parties, who can meet this test.
(5) Hating covetousness. Moffatt’s translation of the Bible says, “Honest men, who scorn unjust profits.” Smith & Goodspeed’s translation says, “Honest men, with an aversion to improper gain.” Surely the enforcement of that rule will eliminate some more. What would Yahweh say to us for allowing a man to buy his way into high public office, by means of the organization and power he can command through great wealth. Through a vast fortune acquired through sharp dealings?
For a long time now, we have closed our eyes to Yahweh’s requirements, preferring instead partisan politics. The question has not been is this right? Instead the question has been can we join forces with evil to get enough votes to win? Never mind if it is a victory of evil, just so it is a victory. How often have you been asked to support some unworthy candidate on the ground that he is the lesser of two evils? If you support evil, that is what you will get.
The only way for us to save the civilization we have, is to go back to Yahweh’s laws, make no compromise and enforce them rigidly against both parties alike. Elect only able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating improper gain.
Pray to Yahweh that it may still be possible to do this before ruin and disaster overtake us.
Critical note by Clifton A. Emahiser: Here, Comparet has delivered a very timely message. We, as a nation, have voted into public office people not of our racial extraction, contrary to the admonition given us by Holy Writ, and for that we must ultimately pay the price. Under our present-day political climate such an honest, reliable person as Comparet describes from Scripture wouldn’t stand the chance of that famous snowball. If Yahshua Christ Himself were to return in the manner as He did at His First Advent, our satanic orientated churches would dis-fellowship Him, and even call for His Crucifixion a second time. While calling themselves Christian, nominal churchianity promotes Satan’s agenda. This is quite evident as nearly all of them follow Satan, the god of integration rather than Yahweh, the God of Segregation!